Are you always in a rush in the mornings and on the verge of ….gasp…..skipping breakfast? Well this is a great on-the-go breakfast. It’s a complete Trim Healthy Mama “E” meal and only takes a few minutes to whip up!
I love oatmeal and sweet breakfast dishes in the mornings. However, as the hot summer weather creeps in, I don’t always want to be eating something hot first thing in the morning! This is a yummy way to still enjoy my oatmeal!
*TIP* If you want to soak your oats overnight you can soak them in the water the night before.
Here is the printable recipe below.
- 1 cup water
- 1 small-medium Apple, cubed
- 1 scoop THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp THM Glucomannan
- 1/2 tsp pure Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 c Erythritol (or sweetener of choice to taste)
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Wash, cut and cube your apple. You can leave the skin on if you have a high speed blender.
- Add water, Apple, oats, cinnamon, allspice, vanilla, and sweetener to blender.
- Blend on high until oatmeal and apple are blended smoothly.
- Add whey powder and Glucomannan. Blend again.
- Add ice cubes and blend until everything is smooth.